Friday, July 9, 2010

PRIZE! PRIZE! PRIZE!!!


As I get closer to the book being released, I see the hit counter nearing 3000, with 29 followers. Here's what I propose- since it's difficult to determine who is the 3,000th visitor, I will recognize the next follower instead.

The 30th follower here will win a signed copy of the book. I'll even cover postage. (I know what you're thinking. She's out of control!) I was going to give away a pony, but shipping was such a hassle, and then there were liability issues, etc....

So, if you haven't followed yet, click it!

Good luck!


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Tony Wesley. You're Follower #30. I'll make sure you get your book as soon as they hit the shelves.

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

When someone dies, (other than attending the service), I do this for the family-