Friday, July 9, 2010


As I get closer to the book being released, I see the hit counter nearing 3000, with 29 followers. Here's what I propose- since it's difficult to determine who is the 3,000th visitor, I will recognize the next follower instead.

The 30th follower here will win a signed copy of the book. I'll even cover postage. (I know what you're thinking. She's out of control!) I was going to give away a pony, but shipping was such a hassle, and then there were liability issues, etc....

So, if you haven't followed yet, click it!

Good luck!


  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

  2. Congratulations, Tony Wesley. You're Follower #30. I'll make sure you get your book as soon as they hit the shelves.

    Thank you!


When someone dies, (other than attending the service), I do this for the family-