Thursday, April 21, 2011

Here It Comes!



Tomorrow is the official release date for Healing, but Amazon has it out today!

Once again, thank you to everyone who graciously sat for an interview for the book. I wish you could all see the messages I get from readers. The book's facebook page (you can go there by clicking on the link in the sidebar to the right.) is starting to draw people in who were looking for a place to discuss their grief experiences. Every day I get at least one direct message from someone about their story. For some, the death is recent and they're still in that stunned phase. For others, like the mother of a young, beautiful dancer in her early 20s, it's been a few years and they tell me of the work done in their honor.

Each one is precious and reminds me why I started this in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

When someone dies, (other than attending the service), I do this for the family-