Wednesday, October 27, 2010

In My Hot Little Hands


Yesterday I got another UPS delivery. (While fully clothed, thank you. See previous post.) It was a box from Jonathan at Turner, full of books! Unlike the previous review copies, these have my photo on the back. I didn't notice anything about it, but apparently others saw something right away that was...........unexpected. Seems I have a dot between my eyes that isn't on the actual photo. I told the noticer, "Just rub it off. Must be a speck on the book." Didn't work. I slowly walked back to the box and looked at another copy. Yep, it's there too. And the next one, and the next one....... There was nothing to do but laugh. I mean, really. This is NOT a problem, bit it IS funny!

Maybe it will sell well in Hindu communities?

2 comments:

  1. I have got to see this!! Is the dot red?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, no! It's the B&W version of the photo here, by the lovely and talented Jodi Richfield.

    ReplyDelete

When someone dies, (other than attending the service), I do this for the family-