Saturday, October 15, 2011

.....And Security Was NOT Called




Today was Chris Bohjalian's session. He was accessible, brilliant and hilarious. He seemed genuinely grateful for his success, thanking the audience for reading his books. He actually thanked us for reading in general, citing a chilling study showing a decline in reading in this country. He then got a laugh for giving the exception- YA books about vampires.

He took questions at the end. I asked the first one, winning a t-shirt. That's right, I won a t-shirt. This is probably what I will wear with my author badge from this day forward.

Thanks, Chris. You were pressed for time, yet were gracious enough to stay for a signing. Hope to see you next year!


No comments:

Post a Comment

When someone dies, (other than attending the service), I do this for the family-