Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Watch This Space


One of the best parts about writing a book is the people I get to meet. During a recent event, there were two women in the audience who stood out. During the Q&A portion of the presentation, they asked some very insightful questions, and I was glad they stuck around afterward. It wasn't until they asked me to be a guest that I discovered they hosted their own radio show! They are the kind of people who make you feel instantly comfortable, as if you've known each other for years. I'm excited to "introduce" you to Connie and Sheila, as well as a few other show hosts, so stay tuned!

I've done several interviews for HEALING lately, and will post links to four of them right here tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

When someone dies, (other than attending the service), I do this for the family-