Friday, March 12, 2010

And a Good Friday to you too!


Today was, you might say, not bad. Not bad at all.

I got a "please call me" email from Mr. T, AND another email from an agent I recently queried.

Mr. T wanted to talk about my social networking progress and let me know the book is still on the table, so to speak. The agent requested my proposal.

You might think I'd be meeting friends for a martini right about now, but no. Instead, I'm spending some time writing. I only stopped to bring you up to date. Honest! There's not even a drop of vermouth in the house.

Doesn't mean I'm not smiling......




2 comments:

  1. Yay! Yay! YAY!
    Celebrating with chocolate always works for me . . . :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true. Chocolate is appropriate in pretty much ANY situation.

    Thanks for the YAYs. You're not only a kick-ass writing role model, but you're one heckuva cheerleader. (I'd include some obscure Bring It On reference here, but nothing comes to mind.)

    ReplyDelete

When someone dies, (other than attending the service), I do this for the family-